Family Strategic Partnership
Working together for families What the Family Strategic Partnership (FSP) is:
The Family Strategic Partnership is a consortium of four charities led by UK children’s charity Barnardo’s working with:
- Action for Prisoners’ Families, the national organisation for those interested in the well-being of prisoners’ and offenders’ families
- Children England, the charity membership body
- The Family Parenting Institute which works with business, charities, government and public services to build a family friendly society
- The FSP works in partnership with the Department for Education (DfE).
- The FSP operates across the whole of the England.
- The FSP programme started in April 2011 and runs until March 2013.
Aim of the FSP:
To help maximise the positive impact of the voluntary sector on the lives of vulnerable families by:
How the FSP does this:
- Acting as a voice for vulnerable families and professionals working in the sector
- Feeding back to government from the front-line to inform and influence their decision-making around vulnerable children and their families
- Raising awareness within government around family policy by providing timely and practical information on policy, research and practice
- Sharing best practice and research within the sector looking at new ways of working with vulnerable families as well as each other.
Contact details Contact Peter Grigg on 020 7424 3487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Find out more about the FSP's work by downloading the prospectus [PDF] and visiting the FSP website.