Business can play an enormous role in supporting parents and families, whether it's through making your products and services more family friendly, charitable donations or social responsibility initiatives. We can work with you to develop projects that deliver great results for parents, families and the people who work with them. This can be achieved through a range of activities. We are always happy to talk through ideas with companies that share our aims and values.
Your support is vital in helping us:
- To build a more family friendly society which recognises the whole family, values families in all their diversity, and promotes conditions which enable families to thrive.
- To tackle the issues most important to UK families, such as poverty, the commercialisation of childhood and the future of families in the UK.
- To provide a voice to families and parents across the UK through Family Voice
Benefits won through supporting the Family and Parenting Institute include:
- Partnership with the charity that champions the whole family
- Access to views and opinions of families and experts across the sector
- Raising your profile with families, parents and the organisations who work with them.
- The opportunity for your organisation to highlight your family friendly services and working practices to families and parents across the UK
- Showing your support for employees’ families and their responsibilities as parents
Getting Involved: There are lots of ways your organisation can get involved and support the work of FPI from signing up to our Family Friendly scheme to employee fundraising or nominating FPI as your Charity of the Year.